DEHNconcept - Planning for lightning protection systems
Our know-how for your projects
We plan lightning and surge protection measures for your project including as-built data collection, tender specifications and material quotations.
3D planning of complex objects and structures
DEHNconcept provides a visual representation of the lightning protection measures. It quickly becomes obvious how to integrate these measures into the building architecture.
2D and 3D view drawings as well as mounting details can be generated from the detailed 3D computer model of your buildings at any stage of the planning process.
The benefits are obvious:
A clear visual representation of the protected volumes 360° around the building provides an optimal basis for the installation company which coordinates the mounting procedure. This results in a lower error rate and thus cost optimisation.
- As-built data collection
What is already available and can be integrated in the new concept?
- Risk analysis
according to IEC/EN 62305-2:
Protection against lightning – Part 2: Risk management
- Planning of the lightning protection/earthing concept
Detail engineering, detailed description,
- Calculation of the separation distance
- Detailed mounting drawing of the air-termination system
- Calculation of the earth-termination system for the transformer
- Tender specifications for tender invitations
- Bill of material / material quotation
- Cost assessement for lightning protection / earthing material
|Thanks to the 3D view, the position of all air-termination systems can be seen at a glance.||View of the air-termination systems from different positions – Visualisation of the protected volume|
All planning documents will be provided for creating your own documentation.