Version 3.102.09 (July 2016)
Troubleshooting in the update
Projects which have already been created will be checked for the above mentioned errors on starting the new update.
Version 3.1 (April 2015)
Error corrections in the update
Version 3.002 (August 2014)
Version 3.001 (February 2014)
Version 3 (October 2013)
Version 2.047 (November 2012)
Version 2.046 (April 2012)
Version 2.045 (March 2012)
Version 2.044 (September 2011)
|Version 2.043 (July 2011)|
- Integration of the Macedonian language
- The ground flash density map of Macedonia was added to the DEHN Risk Tool software; the country-specific MKS EN 62305 standard can now be selected as calculation basis.
- Update of the Hungarian ground flash density database
- Reference to the EN 50164-1 .... -5 component standard is included in the long / short printout of the risk analysis (1 page)
|Version 2.042 (December 2010)|
- Hungarian language and the ground flash density map / data of Hungary were added to the DEHN Risk Tool software; the country-specific MSZ EN 62305 standard can now be selected as calculation basis.
- Integration of the Austrian preface on the risk analysis in accordance with ÖVE / ÖNORM EN 62305-2:2010. The factors Lf , LO and rf were changed.
Valid in Austria since 03-20-2010.
- Update of the French ground flash density database
- Adaptation of the Russian language
|Version 2.041 (June 2010)|
If version 2.040, which was published on July 12, 2010, was used for performing risk analyses or editing / selecting existing calculations, they are incorrect.
In these calculations, risk components RA and RU (risk components for touch and step voltage outside and inside the structure) have not been calculated.
To be able to undo these calculation errors, install version 2.041 and edit the calculations once again.
IMPORTANT: The error only occurs in analyses with lightning protection zones / zones.
|Version 2.040 (June 2010)|
- Polish language and the lightning density map of Poland were added to the DEHN Risk Tool software; the country-specific PN-EN 62305 standard can now be selected as calculation basis.
- Integration of the Russian language.