DEHN is a leading, international family-owned electrical engineering company based in Neumarkt, Germany. With its comprehensive portfolio, DEHN addresses the megatrends of our time - from e-mobility and renewables to the protection of critical infrastructure. The company offers solutions and services for lightning and surge protection as well as safety equipment – fields in which, with more than 1,100 patents, DEHN is a leading innovator. The company's products protect people and buildings, systems and telecommunications technology, process industry, as well as photovoltaic systems and wind turbines.
With more than 2,200 employees worldwide, DEHNgroup achieved revenue of around 385 million euros in the fiscal year 2021/2022. Alongside more than 110 years of experience, this constant growth is based on the highest quality standards and a consistent orientation towards customers and markets worldwide.
The company in numbers:
- We have about 2,200 employees around the world
- Including more than 120 in research and development and quality assurance
- And more than 150 trainees
- Our portfolio comprises over 4,000 devices and components.
- We sell to 70 countries through our partners, 22 subsidiaries and our own offices.