The following returns / service returns are processed by our return and service management team:
- Returns of goods
2. Service returns
- Technical tests
- Maintenance tests
Our return management is processed via our facility in Mühlhausen. Please observe the following procedure to ensure smooth operation:
1. Notify DEHN + SÖHNE of returns
Please notify us of any return / service return before sending the goods to us. You may notify your DEHN contact or the DEHN return and service management team (see contact details in contact box).
2. Please use the current return form for this purpose
You can download the return form and send us the completed form via fax or e-mail.
Or you will receive our return form after you have notified us of your return.
3. Assigning a return number
You will receive a return number either immediately when notifying us of your return via phone or we will send you a return number as soon as we have received your return form. Your return can be identified any time by means of this return number.
4. Prerequisites for returning goods
- The returned goods must be in a re-saleable condition and originally packed
- Returns must be shipped within three months of the delivery date
- To cover expenses for the return, a processing fee of 20% of the net value of the goods will be charged, however, at least 25 euros
- Customised products and made-to-order materials (e.g. HVI Conductors, earthing and short-circuiting devices, etc.) cannot be returned
Please observe our General Terms of Sale!
5. Marking your return
To be able to clearly identify your return, please mark the outside of all packages with their return number. Please also indicate the return number on your accompanying letter and enclose a copy of the completed return form.
Please understand that returns of which we are not notified in advance may increase the processing times.